Wednesday 11 May 2011

elf NEW mineral eye brightner

I only found e.l.f 5 months ago and may i say I LOVE there products. my most recent purchase of new products was the MINERAL EYE BRIGHTENER.

elf's description of the eye brightener says it will "perk up those eyes & diminish the appearance of dark shadows" you can buy this from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ for £3.00

I've never used a mineral product before and was worried that i wouldn't be able to apply it correctly but i must say i found this brightener very easy to apply as long as you BUILD AND BLEND! it will not look chalky or flaky.
I did look at youtube videos before i purchased to get a general census and i must say i got a few mixed reviews, but i thought I'd give it a go anyway and I'm glad i did as in my opinion this is a very good product.
I've only used it under my eyes but e.l.f says you can use it anywhere you want to brighten and as a
eyeshadow base?
NO BRIGHTENERWITH BRIGHTENER

As you can see the eye brightener really makes a difference to the dark lines around my eyes (NOTE: i have no other make-up on) and it blends in very well with my own skin tone i applied it with a blending brush in outward strokes from my inner corner to my outer eye.


VERDICT: 8/10 because I don't know if this would suit darker skin tones but for me it's very very good and a repurchase item

(I payed for this item myself)

1 comment: